Fun, Fast and Stress-Free Basic Life Support (BLS) Renewal Class
Watch 1 Minute Video for Class Info and Registration
**Register in Calendar Below.**
Register Now for this American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Recertification Class.
This course is required by healthcare providers such as nurses, doctors, paramedics, dentists, dental hygienists, pharmacists, radiologist, and all other healthcare professionals who need an American Heart Association CPR training class for infants, adults, and children. This course also provides Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training, rescue breathing and choking rescue protocols.
Our instructors are AHA certified and provide a stress-free, relaxed classroom teaching environment.
At the end of class, you will receive your 2 year AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider Card.
Renew Your BLS Card Now!
Hands On & Stress Free!
- Get Your BLS Provider Card – immediately after class!
- 100% American Heart Association certified
- Relaxed & Fun Classroom and AHA Instructor
- Guaranteed Best BLS Class – or your money back!
- Eligible for Card Insurance – ONLY $1.99 for 2 years if yours is Lost or Stolen.
- Lifetime Reminder System. It will become our job to remind you when it’s time to renew.
- No Boring Online Classes! If you like hands-on instruction, this is for you. No more sitting in front of your computer all day with a boring and ineffective online class where you still have to get an in-person skills test before you receive your AHA provider card.
- Get Hands-On and Interactive Training that really prepares you for the real thing.
- Fast, Organized Classes
BLS Class Package Includes:
- BLS Provider Card – 2 year AHA BLS wallet card (included)
- AHA Registration and Classroom Fee (included)
- Equipment Fee, mannequin, one-way valve, paperwork (included)
- Expired Card Renewal – if your card is expired (included)
- AHA BLS Skills Test (included)
- Required AHA Manual not included
Today’s Special! Thursday, April, 27th 2017
$87 ONLY $67
Click on BLS Class in Calendar Below!
|ACLS 1st Time|
|PALS 1st Time|
Register Securely Online
CPR Memphis offers Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers as a hands-in, in-person class. This BLS class in Memphis is certified by the American Heart Association, and the instructors that teach the course are AHA certified as well. Our philosophy for teaching this class is to offer it in a stress-free and friendly environment. We believe a relaxed training classroom provides for an optimal learning experience.
Our instructors undergo extensive training in order to meet the AHA guidelines for instructor certifications. We also choose individuals who have experience in the real world, such as registered nurses and paramedics. Because of this you will be receiving not only theoretical life saving techniques, but also you will be exposed to actual situations in which emergency action actually occurred. Very often our students find this to be the most interesting part of class. And last but not least, our company has a formal training process that must be completed by each of our teachers before they are allowed to lead a class. This training includes providing stress free BLS classes and elite customer service.
We take our training responsibility very seriously. What you learn in this class will often be implemented in life and death situations. In addition, we have the highest respect for healthcare providers. We depend on you every day, and you deserve respect – and at the very least the best BLS class Memphis has to offer! We guarantee it.